The majority of students study in government schools where poor and vulnerable students study for free. In 2 provinces Parwan and Nangarhar that our fellows are teaching they face to lack of female teachers and because of this reason their parents don’t allow them to continue their studies and also they have problem with unprofessional teachers.
- TAO place all fellows in most needed schools( under resourced schools)
- Schools with a lack of female teachers for girls.
- School should be in a village that helps privileged people
- Schools that have community and Shora support problem.
- Schools that need attention in the areas of improving education quality.
- Schools that have a high record of the dropout rate
- Schools that are on the list of education directorate demanding a lack of teachers.